Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/12/2009
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 280 p.
- Weight602 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBibiana Arcondo,C. P. Ramos,F. D. Saccone,J. Desimoni,R. C. Mercader
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
- Table Of ContentsEleventh Latin American conference on the applications of the Mossbauer effect, LACAME 2008, La Plata, Argentina, 9-14 November 2008.- Preface.- Fe/MCM-41 sylilated catalyst: structural changes determination during the Fischer-Tropsch reaction.- Reduction of hematite with ethanol to produce magnetic nanoparticles of Fe3O4, Fe1???x O or Fe0 coated with carbon.- Magnetic nanoparticles based on iron coated carbon produced from the reaction of Fe2O3 with CH4: a Mossbauer study.- Niobian iron oxides as heterogeneous Fenton catalysts for environmental remediation.- Magnetic minerals from volcanic Ultisols as heterogeneous Fenton catalysts.- Hematite reaction with tar to produce carbon/iron composites for the reduction of Cr(VI) contaminant.- Supported iron based redox systems for hydrogen production and storage from ethanol.- Mineralogical characterization of Greda clays and monitoring of their phase transformations on thermal treatment.- Mossbauer spectroscopy study of a mineral sample from Oshno Hill, District of Chavin de Pariarca, Huanuco Region, Peru.- Hematite from a mining area in the east border of Quadrilatero Ferrifero, Minas Gerais, Brazil.- Mossbauer studies of one representative hydromorphic soil of the coastal area of the Rio de La Plata.- 57Fe Mossbauer spectroscopy of radiation damaged samarskites and gadolinites.- Synthesis of hematite nanowires using a mesoporous hard template.- Mossbauer characterization of surface-coated magnetic nanoparticles for applications in transformers.- Formation of nanostructured Al 64 Cu 23 Fe 13 icosahedral quasicrystal by the ball milling technique.- Mossbauer and EXAFS spectroscopy investigation of iron and arsenic adsorption to lettuce leaves.- Characterization of corrosion products of a carbon steel screw-nut set exposed to mountain weather conditions.- The role of the spinel phases on the rust activity in corroded steels.- On the reaction of iron oxides and oxyhydroxides with tannic and phosphoric acid and their mixtures.- Design of a conversion electron Mossbauer spectrometer based on an electron multiplier. Evaluation of the mean-escape-depth of the detected signals.- Magnetic properties of ?-Fe2O3 nanoparticles encapsulated in surface-treated polymer spheres.- Low temperature magnetic ordering in Fe-doped TiO 2 samples.- A quasi-continuous observation of the ?-transition of Fe1?+?x S by Mossbauer line tracking.- Mossbauer study of Fe-Co alloys with Cr additions synthesized by mechanical alloying.- Structure and soft magnetic properties of FINEMET type alloys: Fe73.5Si13.5Nb3???x Mo x B9Cu1 (x?=?1.5, 2).- Influence of silicon and atomic order on the magnetic properties of (Fe80Al20)100- x Si x nanostructured system.- Fe-doped SnO 2 nanopowders obtained by sol-gel and mechanochemical alloying with and without thermal treatment.- Crystallographic and 119Sn and 155Gd Mossbauer analyses of Gd5Ge2(Si1???xSnx)2 (x = 0.23 and x = 0.40).- A Mossbauer effect study of the Fe2+x Mn1-x Al Heusler alloys.- Mossbauer analysis of Nd-Co M-type strontium hexaferrite powders with different iron content.- Quasicrystalline phase formation in the mechanically alloyed Al70Cu20Fe10.- Structural and magnetic properties of Fe-Ni mecanosynthesized alloys.- Mossbauer study on Zn1???x Fe x O semiconductors prepared by high energy ball milling.- Hyperfine, structural and electrical transport properties of the high-energy milled (1 ? X).ZnO-X.FeO system.- Effect of Ni on the lattice parameter and the magnetic hyperfine field in (Fe70Al30)100???x Ni x alloys.- Characterization of scraps produced by the industrial laser cutting of steels.- Mossbauer spectroscopy analysis on a tempered martensitic 9% Cr steel.- Synthesis and characterization of silica-coated nanoparticles of magnetite.- Synthesis and characterization of superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles for biomedical applications.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.