CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAre your students baffled by Baudrillard? Dazed by Deleuze? This book uses the language of the arts to explore the usefulness in practice of complex ideas. It uses actual examples of artworks, films, television shows, works of architecture, fashion and even computer games to explain and explore the work of the most commonly taught thinkers.
- Author BiographySteven Levine is Leslie Clark Professor in the Humanities and Professor of History of Art, Bryn Mawr College, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Steven Levine
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/07/2008
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContemporary Thinkers Reframed
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 integrated bw
- Weight159 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.