All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.95Trending at £5.62
- £12.20Trending at £14.84
- £9.96Trending at £10.07
- £9.60Trending at £14.49
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
About this product
- Author(s)Michael J. Miller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Another Psychoanalysis. Shattering Discourse to Bring Free Speech. Evidence and Psychotherapy: A History of Case Histories. Strength in Letters. Aggressiveness in Psychotherapy. Organa Non-Grata. Che Vuoi? The Letter and the Desire of the Other. Conclusions.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Miller, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at SUNY Upstate Medical University, New York, USA and an adjunct professor at Syracuse University, USA. He has been published in The Humanistic Psychologist as well as Lacan and Addictions (Karnac, 2011), and has presented to groups of psychoanalytic clinicians on clinical applications of Lacan.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.