Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.60
- £4.97Trending at £5.38
- £14.34Trending at £14.47
- £13.42Trending at £15.58
- £11.09Trending at £15.12
- £6.77Trending at £9.07
- £14.46Trending at £20.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis truly groundbreaking textbook explores traditional and broader fields of criminal law and justice to give a full perspective on the subject.
- Author BiographyCelia Wells is Professor of Criminal Law at the University of Bristol, where her research focuses on criminal law and, in particular, corporate criminal liability. In 2006 she was awarded the OBE for services to legal education. Oliver Quick is a Senior Lecturer in Law at the School of Law, University of Bristol, where he teaches undergraduate and postgraduate courses in criminal law, criminal justice, medical law and public health law.
- Author(s)Celia Wells,Oliver Quick
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLaw in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 tables
- Weight1470 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine170 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.