All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book enables new players to step onto the field and begin playing in no time having learned the fundamentals of lacrosse through sequential instructions, detailed photo sequences and expert advice.
- Author BiographyJack B. Kaley enjoyed a 17-year run of excellence, which included four National Championships, a record four-time recognition as National Coach of the Year, and 75 All-American selections. He has been the head coach for the German national lacrosse team since 2009. Rich Donovan is an assistant coach for the German National Lacrosse Team and an official with the Nassau County Lacrosse Officials Association. He began his coaching career at the University of Massachusetts in 1979 and had subsequent coaching jobs including Bridgeport Barrage (Major Lacrosse League) in 2002.
- Author(s)Jack B. Kaley,Richard Donovan
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note41 Halftones, black and white; 110 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight476 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 to 99 years
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £26.24
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.18Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.