All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimon and Ruth work together. She's a partnerless mum and he's gay, fun, single and searching. Simon realizes that he wants to be more than just friends with Ruth but will he be able to cope with vomiting babies, ex-partners and a mother-in-law?
- Author BiographyJohn Ramster is 31 and an opera director with the Glyndebourne Touring Opera. Currently based in Brighton, he also runs educational workshops and is working on his next novel.
- Author(s)John Ramster
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication13/04/2000
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight190 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.80
- £4.97Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £9.20Trending at £10.48
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.