Ladies of Letters Go Green: Series 9 by Lou Wakefield, Carole Hayman (CD-Audio, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.99+ £3.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by brianbasecondhand
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.75Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by harvey_collects
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Irene hears that her Aunty Doris has died and she must sort out her personal effects, she is filled with a sense of personal and global doom. Finding out that Doris was a fervent campaigner, and aware that Vera is a keen recycler, Irene decides to send Doris' clothes to Vera - with explosive results...
- Author BiographyLou Wakefield is a writer, director and actor, starring in the BBC's Inside Out and YTV's The Refuge and appearing in countless theatre plays. Her directing career began in theatre with productions at the Royal Court and Liverpool's Everyman. She has since directed many hours of television drama including Desmond's, Coronation Street and Brookside. She wrote ITV's Firm Friends, starring Billie Whitelaw and Madhur Jaffrey, which won a Royal Society of Television Award, and wrote and directed Never Say Die for Channel 4, starring Irene Handl. She has also written numerous highly acclaimed novels, including Tuscan Soup and Sleeping Partners. Carole Hayman has written several novels, and also writes for TV, radio and film - including the hit drama series Rides for BBC1 and the comedy series The Refuge for Channel 4. She has published many short stories and literary articles, including features for The Independent, The Guardian, The Express, The Sunday Times, Daily Mail and a regular column, 'My Lofty Life', for the Saturday Independent. Her first film as producer/writer, f2point8, was shortlisted for a BAFTA, while her second, the short animation Lofty Life, has appeared in several global film festivals and won an award from the UK Film Council. Her novel Hard Choices was shortlisted for the Saga Award for Wit - known as the Silver Booker.
- Author(s)Carole Hayman,Lou Wakefield
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication07/04/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight91 g
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byPatricia Routledge,Prunella Scales
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time70
- Edition StatementA&M
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £12.18Trending at £15.15
- £3.59Trending at £7.00
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £7.92Trending at £10.96
- £7.36Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.30
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.