Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConstance Chatterley feels trapped in her sexless marriage to the invalid Sir Clifford. Unable to fulfil his wife emotionally or physically, Clifford encourages her to have a liaison with a man of their own class. But Connie is attracted instead to her husband's gamekeeper.
- Author BiographyD.H. Lawrence (1885-1930), English novelist, storywriter, critic, poet and painter, one of the greatest figures in 20th-century English literature. Among his works, Sons and Lovers appeared in 1913, The Rainbow (1915), Women In Love (1920), and many others.
- Author(s)D. H. Lawrence
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Clothbound Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight517 g
- Width138 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byMichael Squires,Paul Poplawski
- Introduction byDoris Lessing
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.54Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.