All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the ancient marshlands of Somerset a girl grows up in the shadow of the English Civil War, knowing that one day she will inherit the rich estate which belonged to her late mother. Her father, a stern but loving Puritan fears for his daughter in the poisonous aftermath of the war, and for her vulnerability as an heiress.
- Author BiographyFiona Mountain was a press officer at BBC Radio 1 for ten years. She is the author of three previous novels, but only returned to writing after the birth of her four children. She lives in the Cotswolds with them and her husband, a musician. She is already working on her next novel, based on the life of Charles I's queen, Henrietta Maria.
- Author(s)Fiona Mountain
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPreface Publishing
- Out-of-print date15/08/2012
- Weight694 g
- Width153 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £30.00Trending at £36.57
- £13.62Trending at £19.99
- £4.05Trending at £6.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.99
- £6.66Trending at £8.98
- £5.00Trending at £8.26
- £4.89Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.