Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionLandon was one of the most celebrated literary figures of 19th century British literature, by the age of 22 she had achieved considerable renown. Her poetry was largely forgotten however, and this is the first 20th century edition of her poems.
- Author Biography<strong>Jerome McGann</strong> of the University of Virginia, the author of <em>The Romantic Ideology, The Poetics of Sensibility</em> and many other works, is one of the world's leading authorities on Romantic and nineteenth-century literature. </p><strong>Daniel Riess</strong> is a doctoral candidate at the University of Texas, Austin. </p>
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleBroadview Literary Texts
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight590 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Volume editorDavid Riess,Jerome J. McGann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.