Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionScotland is at the heart of modern sustainable upland management. Large estates cover vast areas of mountain environment in Scotland, with a deeply historical and unique tradition of land ownership and land use. This title offers a critical study of Scotland's land use and ownership.
- Author BiographyJayne Glass is Research associate at the Centre for Mountain Studies, Perth College, UHI Millennium Institute. Martin Price is - INFO NOT ON PPM Charles Warren is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Geography & Geosciences at the University of St Andrews.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byCharles Warren,Jayne Glass,Martin Price
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.