All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionOn her deathbed, Sue asked her sister for one thing: to write about the connection between the industrial pollution in their hometown and the rare cancer that was killing her. Fulfilling that promise has been Nancy Nichols' mission for more than a decade. This title tells the story of her investigation.
- Author BiographyNancy A. Nichols is a journalist, editor, and broadcaster whose writing has appeared in The Chicago Tribune, The New York Times Book Review, The Harvard Business Review, and The Nation, among other publications.
- Author(s)Nancy A. Nichols
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width134 mm
- Height201 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.