Consider these sponsored items
- £47.99Free postage
- £37.64Free postage
- £45.18Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnother volume in the popular New Naturalist series, this book gives a comprehensive account of the natural history of Britain and Ireland's inland waters, many of which are popular holiday destinations.
- Author BiographyBrian Moss is is one of the most influential freshwater ecologists in Europe and one of the world's leading scientists on shallow-lake ecology. He is Professor of Botany at the University of Liverpool and has researched freshwater biology across Europe, Africa and the USA. He spent 17 years at the University of East Anglia, where he modernised understanding of the ecological problems of the Norfolk Broads. He is currently focused on the restoration of polluted lakes. Previous books include The Broads, volume 89 in the New Naturalist series, and Ecology of Freshwaters, now in its 3rd edition.
- Author(s)Brian Moss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleCollins New Naturalist Library
- Series Part/Volume Number128
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Content Note(200 colour images), With index
- Weight1140 g
- Width155 mm
- Height222 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £19.11
- £16.49Trending at £17.38
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £8.82Trending at £12.48
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £12.55Trending at £15.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.