Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.77
- £8.13Trending at £8.93
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn important analysis of how the 1994 Howard decision on the Williams Treaties was based on erroneous cultural assumptions that favoured public over special rights.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Peggy J. Blair is one of Canada's leading lawyers in the field of Aboriginal law.
- Author(s)Peggy J. Blair
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw and Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight522 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.