Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionProvides students with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary to identify, model, and solve structural analysis problems. This book mirrors the teaching method used in strength of materials courses taught in the first years of an undergraduate degree and relate this higher level treatment back to that.
- Author BiographyIndustrial experience with Sikorsky Aircraft. Worked with McGraw-Hill on computer-aided undergraduate teaching materials.
- Author(s)George Staab
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication08/07/1999
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/03/2016
- Content NoteApprox. 150 illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.