All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding maps, plans, and colour photographs, this work is a guide to the buildings of South-West Lancashire. It contains a general introduction that provides a historical and artistic overview. It also features the great port of Liverpool, with its cathedrals, mighty commercial buildings and warehouses, and Georgian inner city.
- Author BiographyRichard Pollard attended Christ's College Cambridge and the Courtauld Institute of Art before becoming secretary of SAVE Britain's Heritage. He contributed to the Pevsner Architectural Guide to Liverpool.
- Author(s)Nikolaus Pevsner,Richard Pollard
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2006
- Series TitlePevsner Architectural Guides: Buildings of England
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note100 b-w + 127 color illus.
- Weight861 g
- Width118 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.