All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe legendary Avro Lancaster receives the famous Haynes manual treatment with the full co-operation and authorisation of the Royal Air Force. This book provides an insight into what it takes to restore and operate a Lancaster, as well as a wonderful insight into the engineering and construction of this remarkable aeroplane.
- Author BiographyJarrod Cotter is Deputy Editor of Flypast magazine and has flown in both the airworthy Lancasters in existence. Paul Blackah is Chief Technician at the RAF's Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, responsible for overseeing the engineering and maintenance work on the Flight's Lancaster. Both authors live in Lincolnshire.
- Author(s)Jarrod Cotter,Paul Blackah
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/06/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Most relevant reviews
- fatbobber5911 Jan, 2017by
excellent illustrations and information.
Excellent accurate historic information.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- gmon171310 Jun, 2015by
Very interesting, a good insite in to the mechanics of this iconic aircraft.Particular interest the various models of the Rolls Royce Merlin engine variations.
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £14.95Trending at £18.91
- £16.25Trending at £16.58
- £14.94Trending at £18.91
- £15.49Trending at £25.45
- £14.41Trending at £18.21
- £13.32Trending at £22.71
- £10.82Trending at £13.78