CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £12.64Trending at £13.66
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £23.27
- £8.62Trending at £14.99
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionFamous for his bravery in conquering cancer to become a champion again, cyclist Lance Armstrong rewrote the record books again in 2004 when he won the Tour de France for a sixth time. This book follows his progress, and those of his rivals, throughout a fascinating season of racing.
- Author BiographyDan Coyle was born in Nome, Alaska. A former Editor of Outside magazine in the States, he is one of the most respected magazine journalists in his native country, having contributed feature articles to the likes of Men's Journal, Esquire and Sport's Illustrated. His writings have ranged from an interview with cyclist Tyler Hamilton to a profile of the captain of the Exxon Valdez, for which he was shortlisted for the National Magazines Award for Feature Writer of the Year in 1990. He has also had two books published, on fiction and non-fiction subjects, and currently lives in Girona, Spain, where Lance Armstrong is preparing for the 2004 Tour.
- PrizesWinner of British Sports Book Awards: Biography 2006.
- Author(s)Dan Coyle
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/07/2005
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/04/2012
- Content Note40 col plates (8pp), With index
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.