Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.52Trending at £12.82
- £8.61Trending at £8.87
- £5.50Trending at £9.09
- £8.54Trending at £9.95
- £2.81Trending at £3.61
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £18.79Trending at £24.91
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1996, Lance Armstrong was diagnosed with cancer and given a 20per cent chance of survival. In 1999 he won the Tour de France. This is the story of that victory and Armstrong's even more important victory in his battle against cancer.
- Author(s)Samuel Abt
- PublisherVan Der Plas Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/10/1999
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVan Der Plas Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date03/02/2010
- Content Note12pp colour photographs, b&w photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Photographs byJames Startt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.