All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that territorial conflicts are affected by the ways in which people interact with land, rather than just historical issues.
- Author BiographyAvery Kolers is Associate Professor in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Louisville.
- PrizesWinner of Canadian Philosphical Association Book Prize (Prix du Livre de l'Association Canadienne de Philosophie) 2011.
- Author(s)Avery Kolers
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 maps
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.