Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that territorial conflicts are affected by the ways in which people interact with land, rather than just historical issues.
- PrizesWinner of Canadian Philosphical Association Book Prize (Prix du Livre de l'Association Canadienne de Philosophie) 2011.
- Author(s)Avery Kolers
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.