All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe West Country in wartime and the land girls are gathering on the Lawrence's farm: Prue, a man-eating hairdresser from Manchester; Ag, a Cambridge undergraduate; and Stella from Surrey, stunted by love. Three very different women laying the foundations of a friendship which will last a lifetime.
- Author BiographyAngela Huth has written three collections of short stories, and seven novels. She also writes plays for radio, television and stage, and is a well-known freelance journalist, critic and broadcaster. She is married to a don and has two daughters.
- Author(s)Angela Huth
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/09/1998
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/12/2005
- Weight308 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.03
- £7.92Trending at £10.97
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.