CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.01
- £7.48Trending at £7.60
- £7.17Trending at £7.30
- £9.51Trending at £9.64
- £10.43Trending at £11.93
- £4.03Trending at £6.96
- £9.11Trending at £9.24
About this product
- DescriptionWell-functioning factor markets (markets used to exchange the services of land, labor, and capital) are an essential condition for the competitiveness and sustainable development of agriculture and rural areas. This book offers a comparative study covering rural factor markets in the 27 EU member states and several European candidate countries.
- Author BiographyJohan Swinnen is senior research fellow at the Centre for European Policy Studies and director of the LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance at the KU Leuven. Louise Knops is a research assistant at the Centre for European Policy Studies.
- PublisherCentre for European Policy Studies
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBrussels
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintCentre for European Policy Studies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight794 g
- Width171 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJohan Swinnen,Louise Knops
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.