All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the Law Commissioner responsible for land law, this second edition is an invaluable resource for students new to the subject. It provides a clear overview of the subject, details key cases, and offers both a clear explanation of how the law works and insights into how property lawyers think.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Cooke is a solicitor; she has been a professor of law at Reading University since 2003. She has published extensively on land law, land registration, and family property law, and is currently serving as a Law Commissioner with responsibility for the Commission's land law and family law projects.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Cooke
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleClarendon Law Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight358 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.