Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £46.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by zuberuk
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
- £15.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by quoellah
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGray and Gray's Land Law covers all the core elements of the subject, providing contextual analysis that explores the social, political and economic significance of land law. The authors take a critical approach and guide students through the complexities of the subject through the use of diagrams, summaries and self-test questions.
- Author BiographyKevin Gray is Dean of Trinity College, Cambridge and a Professor of Law in the University of Cambridge and the National University of Singapore. Susan Francis Gray is a Solicitor of the Senior Courts, and sometime Assistant Land Registrar at HM Land Registry.
- Author(s)Kevin Gray,Susan Francis Gray
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2011
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCore Texts Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1020 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £20.79
- £17.50Trending at £29.37
- £33.77Trending at £39.99
- £16.56Trending at £17.70
- £15.20Trending at £16.61
- £71.47Trending at £106.96
- £111.91Trending at £139.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.