All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Land Rover has become an icon across the world, famed for its classic design, its practicality and its longevity. This book charts sixty-five years of Land Rover development in comprehensive detail, bringing the story right up to date with the Defender variants.
- Author BiographyJames Taylor has been writing professionally about cars since the late 1970s, but his specialism has always been the products of the old Rover company and of the Land Rover company that grew out of it. He has written for specialist Land Rover magazines both at home and abroad, and was the editor of one of them for ten years. He has acted as a consultant to Land Rover itself and is widely acknowledged as the pre-eminent historian of the marque.
- Author(s)James Taylor
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note476 colour photographs
- Weight1323 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementRevised, Updated ed.
Most relevant reviews
- lotuselisech15 Jan, 2016by
Magnifique livre qui retrace l'histoire de Land Rover, 65 ans de mythe du premier Series jusqu'à aujourd'hui avec la fin de la production du Defender... enfin 2ans avant la fin. Livre neuf, envoi rapide et tout nickel.
- ctenacanthus08 Apr, 2015by
An excellent book
This is a truly informative book for those interested in the development of Land Rovers. Some fascinating pictures and useful details on the development of a number of the models
- gizm04ever05 Dec, 2014by
Brilliant, hard to put down & great value for money
What a wonderful book for anyone interested in these iconic vehicles. This was bought for my nephew for Xmas, he had asked for the previous edition (60 years...) so I cannot comment on the text, but this is a heavy book full of quality images and tantalising statistics and other insights. So good, it was had to pull it way from my engineering other half who's into planes, so I could get it wrapped. A good book especially at this price, thinking of getting some more copies before they start fighting over it.
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £14.95Trending at £18.91
- £16.25Trending at £16.58
- £14.94Trending at £18.91
- £15.49Trending at £25.45
- £14.41Trending at £18.21
- £13.32Trending at £22.71
- £10.82Trending at £13.78