All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the author's years of Land Rover ownership, learn how to spot a bad car quickly and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
- Author BiographyMaurice Thurman's 1961 Series IIA 109in Land Rover has been with him for over 25 years. When he was offered a teaching post in Brunei some years ago, Maurice shipped the vehicle there and set up a Land Rover mechanic's club for his students. He did the same during a two-year stint in Papua New Guinea, after purchasing an 88in Series Land Rover.Since retiring from teaching, Maurice has devoted his time to creating a much respected website for Series Land Rover owners worldwide, and he remains an enthusiastic visitor to Land Rover shows across the UK.
- Author(s)Maurice Thurman
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyer's Guide Series
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note106
- Weight159 g
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.