All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £48.78
- £26.98Trending at £28.45
- £108.12Trending at £157.09
- £14.41Trending at £15.87
- £10.18Trending at £12.19
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
- £22.72Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book's engineering approach to identifying causes of land subsidence in delta cities is based on the Biot system of equations. These advanced computational methods, used in Bangkok, will aid the compensation process in subsidence-derived damages claims.
- Author(s)D.G. Zeitoun,Eliyahu Wakshal
- Date of Publication04/01/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Environmental Science and Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note99 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight686 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.