All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the historical, political and socioeconomic contexts in which indigenous communities in Paraguay are mobilizing for land rights. This book analyzes the sociopolitical mobilization around land rights of the indigenous communities in this country.
- Author BiographyCheryl Duckworth teaches conflict resolution and global affairs at George Mason University, US. She has published and presented globally on development and conflict, to include a recent book chapter on Iraq's war economy. She has served at the Institute for Multi-Track Diplomacy, George Mason's Center for Global Studies, and the Center for International Education in program development and policy analysis capacities.
- Author(s)Cheryl Lynn Duckworth
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication24/03/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight469 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.