CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £158.34
- £14.95Trending at £18.90
- £19.99Trending at £22.47
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.92
- £9.45Trending at £10.17
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to bring together communities of land-based hydrogeology and marine hydrogeology. This book discusses the issues of submarine groundwater discharge and its opposite phenomenon of seawater invasion from the geophysical, geochemical, biological, and engineering perspectives.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight690 g
- Edited byK. Wang,M. Taniguchi,T. Gamo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.