All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeries statement taken from publisher's website.
- Author BiographyChris Urch trained as an actor at Drama Centre. In 2011 he was longlisted for the Bruntwood Prize. In February 2012 he was selected from over 800 submissions as one of the 503Five, an 18-month playwriting residency with Theatre503. Since then, he has graduated from the Royal Court's Young Writers Programme. He has also participated in the Old Vic's 24-hour plays (2012) as one of six writers selected, and in 2011 Theatre503 staged Married to the Game, A Girl Like You and Vote of No Confidence. Other writing credits include You Get Me? (Bush) and G.L.O.R.Y (Canal Cafe Theatre). Earlier this year, Chris's play Vote of No Confidence was the first to be hand-picked by Howard Brenton to launch The Playwright Presents, a new initiative at Theatre503 in which established playwrights help launch the career of a promising new writer. Land of our Fathers is Chris Urch's debut full-length play.
- Author(s)Chris Urch
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight111 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.36
- £8.82Trending at £10.67
- £12.58Trending at £14.83
- £7.87Trending at £9.99
- £4.67Trending at £5.10
- £7.37Trending at £9.92
- £5.99Trending at £8.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.