Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionBased on 25 years of research on and in Sabon Zongo, one of the oldest migrant communities in Accra, Ghana, this book is about the spatial and social production of this community within this urban setting.
- Author BiographyDEBORAH PELLOW is Professor of Anthropology in the Maxwell School at Syracuse University.
- Author(s)Deborah Pellow
- Date of Publication30/08/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight573 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.