Consider these sponsored items
- £25.52Free postage
- £19.42Was:£25.00Free postage
- £15.47Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor everyone interested in British history or architecture, this enthralling book will bring fresh insights into both; for everyone interested in buildings conservation, the book will provide an insight into the unique national treasure that is the Landmark Trust.
- Author BiographyDR ANNA KEAY is a historian with a professional specialism in historic buildings. She has a BA in Modern History from Oxford University, and a PhD in 17th-century British history from the University of London. Formerly a curator at Hampton Court Palace and Curatorial Director of English Heritage, she is now Director of the Landmark Trust. Her books include The Magnificent Monarch (2008), about King Charles II; The Elizabethan Tower of London (2001) and The Crown Jewels (2011). She is also a regular contributor to TV and radi CAROLINE STANFORD has been Historian to the Landmark Trust since 2001. She holds a BA in Modern History from Oxford University, an MA in Early Modern History from London University, and an MSc in Historic Conservation from Oxford Brookes University. She has researched many of the Trust's buildings, participating in Landmark's rescue of some of Britain's finest buildings at risk. This combination of academic research and applied practice allows her to write and contribute widely across all building types and periods to all types of media.Griff Rhys Jones came to national attention in the early 1980s for his work in the BBC television comedy sketch shows Not the Nine O' Clock News and Alas Smith and Jones alongside Mel Smith, with whom he founded television production company Talkback Productions. More recently, he has presented all three series of the BBC television series Restoration in which viewers decide on which listed building in immediate need of remedial works is to win a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund.
- Author(s)Anna Keay,Caroline Stanford
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteover 200 photographs in colour and b-w
- Width238 mm
- Height290 mm
- Foreword byGriff Rhys-Jones
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.29
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £37.19Trending at £43.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.