All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together leading figures in the field to discuss the most significant cases in medical law. The cases are explored in their social and historical context to understand better what has influenced the development of the law.
- Author BiographyJonathan Herring is a Professor of Law at Exeter College, University of Oxford. Jesse Wall is a Lecturer at the University of Otago.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLandmark Cases
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight715 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJesse Wall,Jonathan Herring
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.