All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.14Trending at £7.96
- £4.99Trending at £6.79
- £5.90Trending at £11.70
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
- £14.01Trending at £20.45
- £14.56Trending at £19.99
- £4.90Trending at £5.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis map is part of the Landranger (Pink) series and is designed for people who really want to get to know an area. It includes the following information: tourist information, camping and caravan sites, picnic areas and viewpoints, and selected places of interest.
- Author BiographyOrdnance Survey is Britain's national mapping agency, responsible for the official, definitive mapping of the whole country. They produce and market a wide range of maps for educational and leisure purposes, as well as producing computer data products for government, business and administrative use.
- Author(s)Ordnance Survey
- PublisherOrdnance Survey
- Date of Publication01/12/1991
- FormatSheet map, folded
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleOS Landranger Map
- Series Part/Volume Number0196
- Place of PublicationHants
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrdnance Survey
- Out-of-print date13/10/1997
- Height250 mm
- Map Scale1: 50 000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.