CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionCompares how different cultures interpret landscapes, examines how cultural values are assessed, explores tools for assessment, traces the discussion about landscape authenticity, and draws perspectives for further research. This book maps points of common understanding and cooperation in the interpretation of landscapes.
- Author(s)G. van Huylenbroeck,Isabel Vanslembrouck
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/09/2005
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleLandscape Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.