Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £6.08Trending at £6.95
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
- £11.35Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionPortable, essential reference for the landscape architect seeking fast and accurate information.
- Author BiographyNicholas T. Dines, FASLA, is a professor of landscape architecture and former director of the landscape architecture graduate program at the University of Massachusetts where for over 30 years, he has taught courses in site engineering, structures, design studio, design drawing, design theory, and professional practice. He is the co-editor of McGraw-Hill's Time-Saver Standards for Landscape Architecture; co-author of Time-Saver Standards for Landscape Construction Details CD, and its companion publication, Time-Saver Standards Concise Site Construction Details Manual; and author of, Landscape Perspective Drawing. He has over 32 years of professional experience, including a 10-year period of work on residential and recreational design projects in Greece. He currently is conducting research in multi-media applications to both professional and academic design and planning practices, with a special focus on site construction and sustainable design. He has a bachelor's degree from Michigan State University and a MLA degree from Harvard University. His home is in Williamsburg, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Kyle Brown,Nicholas T. Dines
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note300ill.
- Weight483 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.