Landscape Balance and Landscape Assessment by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £223.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedysavings
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
- £59.11Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by momox_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £9.45Trending at £10.82
- £12.40Trending at £13.20
- £4.60Trending at £5.83
- £14.42Trending at £16.91
- £12.68Trending at £12.96
- £5.74Trending at £5.90
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the last decades of the 20th century, landscape ecology has developed tremendously. This book shows first approaches for the inclusion of factors of the landscape balance into planning procedures and new methods combined with more classical approaches from the basis of landscape assessment.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/06/2001
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note44 Tables, black and white; IX, 304 p.
- Weight1390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMartin Volk,Rudolf Kronert,Uta Steinhardt
- Edition Statement2001 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.