All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.96
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £31.75Trending at £47.99
- £29.64Trending at £35.09
- £17.02Trending at £17.27
- £13.25Trending at £15.95
- £64.95Trending at £81.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes design techniques that can be used to create microclimates--designing sites to modify the prevailing temperature and air flow--that increase comfort or reduce energy consumption.
- Author BiographyROBERT D. BROWN is Associate Professor and Coordinator of Graduate Studies in the School of Landscape Architecture, University of Guelph, Canada, where he also received his MLA and PhD in micrometeorology. Dr. Brown maintains active teaching and research programs and is a frequent contributor to the professional literature. TERRY J. GILLESPIE is Professor in the Department of Land Resource Science at the University of Guelph, where he also received his PhD in meteorology. Dr. Gillespie has received numerous teaching awards, including the prestigious John Bell Award, and was recognized as Canadian Professor of the Year.
- Author(s)R. D. Brown,Terry J. Gillespie
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/1995
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight372 g
- Width192 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.