Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the theme of soil erosion and landscape evolution modeling from different philosophical and technical approaches, ranging from those developed from considerations of first-principle soil/water physics and mechanics to those developed empirically according to sets of behavioral or empirical rules deriving from field observations.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/12/2001
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2140 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byRussell S. Harmon,William W. Doe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.