Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.66+ £2.80 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by mgoddingltd2005
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe forest primeval, the river of life, the sacred mount - read 'Landscape and Memory' to have these explained...
- Author BiographySimon Schama is University Professor of Art History and History at Columbia University. He is the author of 'Patriots and Liberators', which won the Wolfson Prize for History, 'The Embarrassment of Riches', 'Citizens' which won the 1990 NCR book award for non-fiction, 'Dead Certainties', 'Landscape and Memory' which won the W H Smith Literary Award in 1995, and 'Rembrandt's Eyes' (1999). He is also the author of the monumental 'History of Britain' published in three volumes. He was art critic of the 'New Yorker' from 1995 to 1998 and was made CBE in the 2001 New Year's Honours list.
- PrizesWinner of WH Smith Literary Prize 1996 and WH Smith Annual Literary Award 1996. Short-listed for NCR Book Award 1996.
- Author(s)Simon Schama
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight1624 g
- Width170 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine39 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.