Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £23.16Trending at £35.99
- £28.00Trending at £33.83
- £24.08Trending at £37.77
- £27.89Trending at £38.32
- £42.41Trending at £64.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn unusual look at Italian opera in the nineteenth century.
- Author BiographyEmanuele Senici is University Lecturer in Music at the University of Oxford, where he is a Fellow of St Hugh's College. In 2002 he was awarded the Jerome Roche Prize of the Royal Musical Association. He has edited The Cambridge Companion to Rossini (2004) and co-edits the Cambridge Opera Journal.
- Author(s)Emanuele Senici
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/01/2009
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Opera
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 26 music examples
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.