All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £37.75
- £21.99Trending at £26.74
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.74
- £5.98Trending at £6.79
- £13.99Trending at £15.36
- £10.42Trending at £13.50
About this product
- DescriptionAn unusual look at Italian opera in the nineteenth century.
- Author BiographyEmanuele Senici is University Lecturer in Music at the University of Oxford, where he is a Fellow of St Hugh's College. In 2002 he was awarded the Jerome Roche Prize of the Royal Musical Association. He has edited The Cambridge Companion to Rossini (2004) and co-edits the Cambridge Opera Journal.
- Author(s)Emanuele Senici
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2005
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Opera
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 26 music examples
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Series Edited byArthur Groos,Tim Carter,John Deathridge,James A. Hepokoski,Paul Robinson,Ellen Rosand
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.