Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionWith its dual reference to North Dakota farmlands and the unseen missile silos beneath them, this book is an exercise in how submerged truth can be revealed when a poet's talent for imagination and a slanted attention are brought to bear on what's ordinarily represented as the whole story.
- Author BiographyDEBORAH BOGEN's poems and reviews appear widely. Recent poetry can be found in Shenandoah, The Gettysburg Review, Field, Margie, and Poetry International. Her chapbook, Living by the Children's Cemetery, was selected by Edward Hirsch as winner of the 2002 ByLine Press Chapbook Competition. She now lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where she runs free fiction and poetry workshops.
- PrizesWinner of The Texas Review Press X. J. Kennedy Poetry Prize 2005.
- Author(s)Deborah Bogen
- PublisherTexas Review Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2006
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHuntsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Review Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.