CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.15
- £4.47Trending at £4.92
- £12.49Trending at £12.84
- £3.49Trending at £4.10
- £5.47Trending at £5.65
- £1.90Trending at £3.44
- £1.99Trending at £2.05
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating both drawing and watercolour media, the author starts by leading readers through a series of examples and exercises that will introduce them to the equipment and techniques needed for landscapes.
- Author BiographyTrudy Friend is an experienced and accomplished artist and teacher who runs specialist courses in all media. Her special passion for drawing and watercolour painting led her to devise the highly popular Problems and Solutions' column for the UK's Leisure Painter magazine on which this, and her previous titles, are based. She has also written for The Artist and Artists and Illustrators magazines, and lives in Monmouthshire, Wales.
- Author(s)Trudy Friend
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication26/09/2004
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date22/10/2009
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.