All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.84Trending at £4.56
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.83Trending at £10.49
- £7.00Trending at £9.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents the rich, but under-utilised and in parts inaccessible, archival historic aerial imagery, traditional photographs and those captured from satellites, for the exploration and management of cultural heritage.
- Author BiographyDavid C Cowley, an archaeologist who has published extensively on aspects of aerial survey and photography, manages the RCAHMS aerial survey programme and is a former Chairman of the Aerial Archaeology Research Group.
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Content Noteb/w and col illus
- Edited byDavid C. Cowley,Matthew J. Abicht,Robin A. Standring
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.