All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.88Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the environmental history of the early years of Oregon, a state that has been associated with environmental protection. Covering the period from early human habitation to the end of World War II, this book shows that the reality of Oregon's environmental history involves far more than a discussion of timber cutting and land-use planning.
- Author(s)William G. Robbins
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleWeyerhaeuser Environmental Books
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note21 illus.
- Weight649 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Foreword byWilliam Cronon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.