CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £8.72Trending at £10.98
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionAdding nuance to a global debate, esteemed scholars from Europe and North and Latin America portray the attempts in Chicano literature to provide answers to the environmental crisis. Diverse ecocritical perspectives add new meaning to the novels, short stories, drama, poetry, films, and documentaries analyzed in this timely and engaged collection.
- Author BiographyElena Aviles, University of New Mexico, USA Roberto Ayala, University of California, Irvine, USA Elyette Benjamin-Labarthe, Michel de Montaigne University, France Manuel Broncano Rodriguez, Texas A&M International University, USA Norma Cantu, The University of Texas at San Antonio, USA Elisabetta Careri, English and Spanish teacher and translator Maria Jesus Castro Dopacio, independent scholar Berta Delgado Melgosa, independent scholar Sophia Emmanouilidou, Greek Ministry of Education, Greece Carmen Flys Junquera, University of Alcala de Henares, Spain Yolanda Godsey, University of Houston, USA Jose Antonio Gurpegui Palacios, University of Alcala de Henares, Spain Maria Lopez Ponz, University of Salamanca, Spain Ellen McCracken, University of California, Santa Barbara, USA Carmen Melchor Iniguez, independent scholar Cecilia Montes-Alcala, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA Tey Diana Rebolledo; University of New Mexico, USA Maria Laura Spoturno, Universidad Nacional de La Plata (UNLP), Argentina
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/12/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 233 p. 5 illus.
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byImelda Martin-Junquera
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.