All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
- £8.99Trending at £9.36
About this product
- DescriptionLandscapes of the Islamic World presents new work by twelve authors on the archaeology, history, and ethnography of the Islamic world in the Middle East, the Arabian peninsula, and central Asia. The focus looks beyond the city to engage with the predominantly rural and pastoral character of premodern Islamic society.
- Author BiographyStephen McPhillips teaches in the Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies at the University of Copenhagen. Paul D. Wordsworth is a member of the Faculty of Oriental Studies at the University of Oxford.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note56 illus.
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPaul D. Wordsworth,Stephen McPhillips
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.