CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to selecting the proper conifer and gingko for the landscapes and climates of the Southeast.
- Author BiographyTom Cox , past president of the American Conifer Society, is the founder and owner of Cox Arboretum and Gardens in Canton, Georgia. John M. Ruter , Allan M. Armitage Endowed Professor of Horticulture at The University of Georgia, USA is a teacher, ornamental plant breeder, and has authored or coauthored over 400 publications and two books.
- Author(s)John M. Ruter,Tom Cox
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.